Coverage includes all Bare Acts from 1850 to today and a comprehensive collection of Rules and Regulations from 1890.
- Full text of all Bare Acts including Amending, Repealed and Repealing Acts
- Complete amendment history inserted at provision level for every Act
- Links to cases citing a particular provision
- Ability to print or save as PDF the complete Act or selected provisions
- A legal subject classification to improve search across case law and legislative materials
- Full text of Bills showing status of the Bill in Parliament
- Full text of Ordinances from 1982 to date
Rules And Regulations
This archive can be browsed by year or via free text searching from our Legislation home page to access full text of all the Rules passed by Central Government Ministries/Departments.
Notifications And Circulars
Over 40,000 Notifications and Circulars covering a wide range of Ministries and regulatory bodies including:
- Ministry of Commerce and Industries
- Ministry of Communication & IT
- Ministry of Company Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Law & Justice
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT)
- Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
- Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)
State Legislation & Subordinate Legislation
A large database of legislation and subordinate legislation from Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madras,Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
Westlaw Asia keeps you informed about key legal developments from India so that you can stay ahead of the game. Coverage includes cases, legislation, news and press notes.